Up to £21,000 basic salary
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Collections officer to work for our rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in successfully working in collections or debt management. You will be working in a market leading high court enforcement office, contributing towards the already-impressive £2 million revenue p/m! It will be your responsibility, as a Collections Agent, to contact Debtors to obtain payment, negotiate payment plans and to assess if the Enforcement Agent needs to re-attend their property.
- A basic salary, annual rerviews.
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Auto enrolment into Company Pension scheme.
- Life Cover equivalent to 3x salary.
- Simply Health Care Plan.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- Brand new offices with showers, high spec kitchens and breakout areas located less than 10 minutes walk from Media City.
- Flexible working time and overtime.
- Regular social events including an annual Xmas Party (paid for by Company).
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit every day
- To work with like-minded, friendly and outgoing people in a family-feel and market-leading business!
- A minimum of 2 years Collections experience.
- A proven track record at negotiating and obtain payments from debtors.
- The ability to work autonomously and self manage your work load.
- The motivation to work towards cash collected targets.
- This is a new team and processes will be evolving and developing around you!
To be considered for the role send in your application and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.