Do you always put the customer at the heart of everything you do?
Do you have experience in a customer focused environment?
Would you love to work for a well established organisation that offers a flexible, friendly, modern working environment?
This role is offering an excellent package with an extremely competitive salary. You can work either 35 hours or 40 hours per week.
Monday - Friday between 8am to 8pm.
Full classroom based training is provided for the first 4 weeks (9.00am - 5.00pm)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for hard-working, customer focused call centre advisors looking for a fresh approach to inbound and outbound customer services.
Ideally you will have 6 months' customer service, retail, sales or hospitality experience.
Must be able to work within a fast pace target driven environment.
A strong background in a regulated/ insurance/ financial sector preferred but not essential
* Energetically and enthusiastically work as part of a high performing customer service team
* Consistently put our customers first and build their trust
* Proactively identify the best solutions for each customer that will also create value for the company and actively develop the brand
* Adhering to company and industry standards
* Following all FCA regulations and quality and compliance principles
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.