Job Title: Collections Agent
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: £23k OTE £25k
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
Are you an experienced collections or debt management agent?
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can have a genuine opportunity to grow with the company?
Do you have debt management or collections experience in a call centre environment?
We are currently looking for collections and debt management agents visors for our state of the art offices in Manchester City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a market leading payment solution business which is a recognised worldwide brand!
If you are looking for a genuine opportunity to have a long term career and progress within a business, then this is it!
For this role you will be handling both inbound and outbound calls dealing directly with businesses who have fallen into arrears
For the role, we require:
- Debt management or collections experience in a call centre environment
- Somebody driven and self motivated who is happy to work towards targets
- Somebody looking for a long term career who can grow with the company
In return, you will receive:
- A basic salary of £23k
- An annual bonus scheme
- An extremely generous benefits package including pension, gym memberships and private healthcare
- Amazing offices in the centre of Manchester
- A fantastic work/life balance (no weekend work!)
- A fantastic office and working environment with a brilliant staff retention rate. Once you join, you'll never want to leave!
Please apply with your CV below for immediate consideration
Manchester, Manchester City, Manchester Collections, Salford, Salford Centre, Salford collections, collections advisor, collections agent, collections representative, customer service, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer services, Manchester, customer service Manchester, inbound customer service, inbound customer service Manchester, inbound Manchester, inbound customer service advisor Manchester, inbound customer service agent Manchester
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.