Job Title: Collections Agent
Job Location: Stockport
Job Salary: £21,000, uncapped commission (OTE £28,000)
Are you an experienced collections or debt management agent based in the Stockport area?
Are you a collections advisor looking for a new challenge where you can have a genuine opportunity to grow with the company?
Do you have debt management or collections experience in a call centre environment?
We are currently looking for Collections and Debt Management Agents for our state of the art offices in Stockport. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a Collections Agent for a market leading Loan Provider
You will receive:
- A basic salary of £21,000
- An uncapped commission structure where the AVERAGE agent earns £500 per month and top performers take home £1000 per month!
- Attendance bonuses and length of service bonuses annually!
- An extremely generous benefits package including 5% pension, private healthcare
- Amazing offices in the centre of Stockport with a breakout areas
- 22 days per year holidays plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off every year!
- A shopping day off work at Xmas
- A fantastic office and working environment with a brilliant staff retention rate. Once you join, you'll never want to leave!
If you are looking for a genuine opportunity to have a long term career and progress within a business, then this is it!
For this role you will be handling both inbound and outbound calls dealing directly with customers who have fallen into arrears
For the role, we require:
- Debt management or collections experience in a call centre environment
- Somebody driven and self motivated who is happy to work towards targets
- Somebody looking for a long term career who can grow with the company
Please apply with your CV below for immediate consideration
Key words: Stockport, Stockport Collections, Cheadle, Cheadle Town, Cheadle Collections, Cheadle, Cheadle Centre, collections, collections advisor, collections agent
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.