Job Title: Collections Agent
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: £22,000, OTE £35,000 (Uncapped Commission)
Do you want to work as a Collections Agent for one of the biggest finance providers in the UK based in Manchester?
This is a amazing opportunity to join a company who are about to turn over their first BILLION POUNDS as their Collections team expands!
This is a Manchester based brand which is about to go GLOBAL so now is the time to join!
We are currently recruiting Collections Agents to handle inbound calls from customers who have fallen into arrears and assessing which plan would be most suitable for them going forward and ensuring that it is sustainable.
As an Inbound Sales Advisor you will receive:
- A salary of £22,000
- An uncapped commission structure with a realistic OTE of £35,000
- Pension scheme plus life assurance
- 25 days per year holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Free onsite gym
- Free lunch in the staff canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Amazing progression opportunities
- Various staff events and parties throughout the year
As a Collections Agent you must be comfortable handling large volumes of calls and staying calm under pressure. You must be comfortable working towards KPI's and going the extra mile for the customers.
What we require:
- A bright and sparky personality is essential!
- Call centre experience ideally in an FCA regulated environment
- A positive and outgoing personality and drive to succeed
- A motivated person who is passionate about customer service and sales
- The ability to work towards KPI's and targets
Does this sound like your ideal role? Please apply below for immediate consideration!
Key words: Manchester, customer service executive, customer service Manchester, inbound customer service, inbound customer service Manchester, inbound Manchester, inbound customer service advisor Manchester, inbound customer service agent Manchester, Collections, inbound collections, collections advisor
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.