Glasgow - Permanent
£17,200 plus OTE Commission
If you're looking for a fresh start for the new year within a professional environment then this could be for you! I am currently working with a debt collection agency in Glasgow to find a number of new recruits! After great success, the company is growing and is looking for confident, friendly and hard working candidates to join them at this very busy period.
* Energetically and enthusiastically work as part of a high performing customer service team
* Consistently put our customers first and build their trust
* Proactively identify the best solutions for each customer
* Adhering to company and industry standards
* Following all FCA regulations and quality and compliance principles
* Work proficiently with dedicated computer systems
You will receive:
* A basic salary of £17,200 rising to £17,800 after successful probation period
* An uncapped commission structure
* Subsidised gym membership
* Generous pension scheme
* 5 weeks annual leave + 5 days statutory leave
* Amazing offices in the centre of Glasgow
* A fantastic office and working environment
* 4 Week training provided
We are looking to speak with candidates who have worked within a customer centred environment previously. You must be IT literate and able to use bespoke systems. Customer service or collections experience essential.
The person -
Candidates must be confident when speaking to customers over the phone and used to handling sensitive data and information. It can be difficult speaking with people about money/debt so empathy is a must!
Basic Disclosure and credit check pass required.
If you are looking for a genuine opportunity to have a long term career and progress within a business, then this is it.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.