Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £10.20 per hour
about 1 month ago
Monday to Friday 9-5pm
£10.20 per hour
Starting 11th July 2022
Are you enthusiastic for a new career challenge?
Our client is one of the largest water retailers in the UK providing a range of services to over 200,000 business customers including billing, water efficiency support and water and waste water management solutions.
We are looking to recruit new Collections advisors to assist with deliver collections and corporate targets by effectively handling inbound and outbound collection calls.The role contributes to overall collections performance by contributing to debt targets and maintaining the expected levels of customer service.
* Handling high volumes of inbound and outbound customer calls
* Drive collections performance through negotiation whilst adhering to the credit management 'Customer First' standards and principles
* Deliver department and personal targets including call productivity, call quality, Direct Debit conversions, card payments and commitments to pay
* Ensure quality of customer conversations in line with Policies, Standard Operating Procedures, Data Protection and Quality assessment standards.
* Communicate with customers effectively through all channels, including; inbound/outbound telephone calls, face to face, written correspondence and email, adopting the 'Customer First' principles at all times
* Provide customers with accurate and consistent information to reduce unnecessary contact and ensure excellent customer service
* Liaise effectively with other teams/departments, as needed, to obtain information and identifying where the customer requires additional information/service from another department
* Accurate inputting and processing of customer data
* Supporting other credit management tasks and colleagues, as required and in response to workload demands
Apply today and we will be in touch with more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age