Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Are you an experienced collections advisor? If you have passion, enthusiasm, then I have the job for you!
My client is looking to grow their team, where you will be making outbound calls and assisting customers with arranging payment plans, collecting payments and reaching solutions to a customer's outstanding balances through assessing a customer's financial position & achieving a sustainable, agreeable resolution. This is a temporary position with the view to being offered a permanent position.
As a Collections Advisor you will be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
Proven experience in a collections based role is essential.
- Outbound contact to discuss & achieve a resolution of a customer's outstanding balance
- Conduct effective fact finding of customer circumstances using open questions
- Assess customer affordability for repayment
- Identify suitable customer solutions inclusive of payment arrangements, referral to debt advice, customer self help options
- Resolution of customer queries
- Effective customer complaint handling & escalation
- Build good relationships with customers through strong rapport & empathy
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.