Collections Adviser - Immediate Start
Search Consultancy are recruiting for a Collections Adviser for a growing organisation based in Leicester. The role is a fixed term contract until the end of the year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collect outstanding payments on mid to high value overdue accounts whilst providing excellent customer service to customers.
* Maintain debtor days for maximum cash flow and minimum bad debt.
* Manage overdue accounts; respond to customer queries regarding payment plans and use objection handling techniques to proactively resolve any queries
* Process card payments or set up DD
* Liaise with third parties regarding customer queries
* Monitor and analyse customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
* Evaluate customer debt through cost/ benefit analysis in order to decide the most appropriate strategy
The Successful Applicant will have:
* Minimum of 1-2 years experience within a similar Credit or Collections role
* Competent numeracy skills
* Good verbal and written communications
* Clear and enthusiastic telephone manner
* Experience working within a target driven environment
* High attention to detail
What's on Offer:
* Salary of £18,500
* 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
* Range of incentives and rewards.
For more information and to apply, please contact Shivani Karia at Search Consultancy on 0116 247 3319 or email Shivani.email@example.com with a CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.