£17,860 per annum + Benefits
Search are currently recruiting for a number of Collections Advisors to work for one of our key clients based in Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington. Our client is a well-known retailer looking to expand their Collections team.
The successful Collections Advisors will be responsible for reviewing accounts and contacting customers who have missed payments to talk them through the different financial options that are available to them.
As a Collections Advisor, you will need to build rapport and go the extra mile to ensure empathy and compassion is portrayed in a professional manner. Speaking with customers to understand their situation, you will offer support to help minimise their arrears and to get them back on track with their payments.
Hours of work:
Full time (36.5 hours per week) between the hours of:
* 8.00am - 21.00pm Monday - Thursday
* 8.00am - 19.00pm Friday
* 8.00am - 16.00pm Saturday
* Experience of working within the retail, financial services sector
* Experience of working and delivering in a regulated environment
* Working knowledge of financial standards and guidelines - e.g. FCA, TCF, Data Protection
* Ability to deliver in a fast-paced target driven environment
* Ability to listen and build rapport quickly and effectively
If you are interested in the position please APPLY NOW or contact Rachel Murphy at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.