Experienced Collections Advisor
Location - Glasgow city centre
Salary - Competitive
Are you looking for your next career move?
Do you put the customer at the heart of everything you do?
We are looking for a stand out performer with a proven track record in the Collections Industry, someone who can take on a challenge and takes pride in helping others.
If this is you then my client in the heart of Glasgow is looking for you!!!!!!
* Provide day to day support in management of outstanding debt.
* Maintain accurate records of chasing activity.
* Provide excellent customer service to ensure positive client relationships.
* Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
* Answer inbound customer calls, resolve issues, complaints and queries.
* A track record of experience in finance, credit control, credit advising or customer service would be essential for this role.
* Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel.
* Self-motivated and a good team player.
* Sound decision-making.
* Systematic and methodical approach to work with the ability to prioritise tasks.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
This Opportunity wont be available for long so APPLY NOW !!!!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.