Job Title: Collections Advisor
Job Location: Accrington, Lancashire
Job Salary: £17,860
We're on the lookout for front line Collections advisor
If you're committed to delivering excellent customer service and value working for a well-known, reputable brand, this role as a Collections Advisor then this is an unmissable opportunity. You'll receive a salary of £17,860 alongside fantastic benefits to boost your income and lifestyle
Your Collections Advisor perks:
- A salary of up to £17,860
- Holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Company Discounts
- Excellent working environment
As a Collections Advisor for our inclusive and collaborative client, you will be expected to arrive highly motivated every day, looking to make a difference in people's lives by delivering outstanding customer service.
This Collections role will involve speaking to customers answering any queries on their accounts, chasing payments and setting up payment plans for customers alongside supporting other departments, including the sales and credit control teams. As most communication is done via phone, the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skill and a confident phone manner.
Your Collections Advisor expertise:
- You'll be confident using in-house computer systems, email and Excel.
- You'll have some experience in Credit Control or Collections
- You'll be a fantastic, natural listener and communicator, the kind of person who can empathise with a customer, understand what they want and work out what to do next.
To apply for this excellent opportunity as a Collections Adviser, please apply today with an up-to-date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.