Cognitive Behaviour Therapist (CBT) - Clinical Lead
£43,000pa with a range of bonuses and staff incentives
Permanent, full time position
I am currently looking for a Cognitive Behaviour Therapist (CBT) to become a Clinical Lead within one of our services in Luton. This is an exciting full time permanent position offering an excellent salary of £43,000pa with a range of bonuses and staff incentives.
As the CBT Clinical Lead, you will have the responsibility to provide clinical leadership for a large team to ensure national IAPT guidelines are adhered to within the talking therapies. You'll provide the best service you possibly can for the people of Luton and will be working alongside Service Manager to deliver the best service possible.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to people who are experiencing mental health problems such as mild to moderate symptoms of depression, anxiety and low mood.
Duties of become a CBT Clinical Lead include:
* To ensure the systematic provision of high quality psycho-social interventions, including IAPT compliant treatment interventions including counselling are offered through 1:1 work and groups to clients and delivered throughout the service
* To propose and implement policy and service development changes within the area served by the team/service
* To be involved in the development of new business / services as required
As the Lead Cognitive Behaviour Therapist Clinical Lead, you are likely to be someone with outstanding -communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively, independently, and with a dynamic management team. In return, you'll enjoy the scope and support to enhance your career, as you gain the experience and training you need to progress with them.
Benefits of working as a Cognitive Behaviour Therapist include:
* Flexible working patterns to support your work and home life balance
* Excellent training opportunities leading to career development
* Bespoke reward discount scheme provides a range of online offers and discounts, including shopping vouchers, discounts on gas and electric bills and gym scheme discounts
* Life assurance scheme
* Enhanced contributory Pension scheme
If you're ambitious and focused on helping people with mental health issues, apply today for the Clinical Lead role in Wakefield and add real value to people's lives, as well as your own. Please note, to be considered for this position you must be a qualified CBT Therapist and be accredited by the BABCP.
To be considered for this position you need to have:
* Masters in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or working toward / willing to work towards if holds a Post Graduate Diploma In Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
* BABCP accredited
* HCPC registration as a Practitioner Psychologist - desired but not essential
* High level of enthusiasm and Motivation
If you are looking for a new and exciting permanent opportunity, click apply today and someone will be in touch to discuss the role with you further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.