Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
CNC Miller / Turner (Manchester)
£18 P/H Pension scheme / Sick pay/ Bonus scheme
Our client in the Manchester area has an exciting opportunity due to a retirement. The Company are looking for an experienced CNC Miller/Turner to program set and operate milling machines/Lathes via Heidenhain/Fanuc controls.
- Key To set and operate CNC machines to manufacture components to technical specifications and quality standards.
- To carry out basic maintenance on machine and tools in accordance with TPM programme and machine manuals.
- To accurately interpret component drawings and relevant information so that Part Numbers, Drawing Issues, Working Tolerances and Surface Finishes can be accurately identified and applied.
- Problem solving innovative thought.
- Ability to work with own initiative and or as a team player.
Search Consultancy are an employment business recruiting on behalf of their clients.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.