CNC Machinist - Surrey - £26000-£30000pa plus benefits
Our Surrey based client specialises in the design and manufacture of special purpose machinery.
Due to continued growth they require a CNC Machinist to Program, Set and Operate CNC Mills and Lathes. You will ensure targets are met or improved that are set by supervisor/manager and highlight any necessary drawing changes to immediate supervisor. You will be able to monitor and check quality assurance of products and ensure compliance with company Health and Safety procedures.
* Proven experience for programming, setting and operating with MAZAKl machines.
* FANUC & HAAS controls on conventional CNC mills and lathes.
* Programming from solid model as well as from drawing, ideally with Alphacam/LICOM
* Previous CNC Machining or Toolmaking background.
* Produce one-off's and small batch parts to a high standard finish and tolerance.
* Multi Axis experience would be advantageous.
* Experience with off line programming.
* Ability to work in imperial or metric units
* Experience with machining various materials in terms of steels, stainless, aluminium etc.
Successful candidates will ideally be apprentice trained time served, NVQ / HNC / HND in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant discipline, and must have the ability to program, set and operate.
For more details please contact Steve Read at Search Technical for more details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.