My client in Liverpool city centre is looking to recruit a Closed Accounts Assistant Manager to help in the management of the Account Closures and Deceased Accounts teams. This customer accounts role is a full-time, permanent role earning a salary of up to £30,000 for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant role:
In this Closed Accounts Assistant Manager role, paying up to £30,000, you'll need team leader or team management experience to support the existing department manager in running the administration teams, ensuring tasks are allocated effectively, and issues dealt with appropriately. This will include:
● Authorisation of external payments, ensuring accuracy and compliance with regulatory guidelines.
● Preparation and chairing of team meetings.
● Running daily morning briefings with team members.
● Managing and motivating team members.
● Assisting in the production and circulation of management information.
You'll also need to monitor the resolution of reconciliation issues, ensure accuracy and updating of procedural documents, and keep updated with regulatory requirements. It would be best if you were happy to undertake flexible working hours and be based in or near Liverpool.
● At least two years' industry experience.
● Strong leadership, organisational and planning skills.
● Ability to build constructive relationships.
● A methodical and conscientious approach to work.
You should also have excellent communication, collaboration and management skills alongside being an effective problem solver, work well under time pressures, and have an advanced understanding of risk assessment and management. Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office is an advantage.
If you're keen to find out more or to apply for this Closed Accounts Assistant Manager in Liverpool, please contact us immediately. Rest assured, if any interviews are needed, they will be conducted online or via phone to ensure your health and safety at this time.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.