Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
We're working with a successful company on the lookout for an experienced Closed Accounts Assistant Manager to work in their Liverpool office. The role comes with a competitive salary and some great company benefits.
As an assistant to the closed accounts manager, you will assist in the management of the account closures and deceased accounts teams, to ensure transfers, probates and closures are performed accurately and efficiently.
Primary responsibilities of this closed accounts assistant management role include:
- Supporting the department manager in running the teams
- Performing authorisation of external payments, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Assisting in the production of management Information
- Monitoring the resolution of reconciliation issues
- Ensuring the accuracy of procedural documents and delegating the updating of these to the team
It will also be part of your job to assist in preparing and chairing monthly team meetings and daily morning briefings with the teams. Keeping up to date with all relevant regulatory requirements in the industry is central to the effective performance of this role.
To apply for this Account Management role, you will need:
- At least two years accounts management experience
- Collaboration, organisational and planning skills
- The ability to build constructive relationships with team members
- Excellent problem solving, organisational, time management and IT skills
Ideally, candidates will have an Investment Operations Certificate or will be willing to attain one within two years. Working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma methodology would be desirable, too.
If this Closed Accounts Assistant Manager job in Liverpool is something you are qualified to apply for, contact us today to begin the process.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.