Clinical Specialist Advisor
£31,500 - £41,500 per annum
37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 9-17:30)
Search are working with a leading provider of Community Equipment Services, who deliver complete end-to-end services through all stages of equipment provision and recycling. We are looking for highly motivated person who can help improve people's quality of life and independence every day.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* To act as a resource and provide expert independent and impartial clinical knowledge and advice, regarding pressure care and nursing equipment (including beds) to prescribers of all disciplines across Berkshire.
* To provide expert clinical knowledge and advice nationally, developing the service as required.
* To provide training for prescribers and Staff.
* To ensure standards of advice and services are in line with national and local best clinical practice and evidence base available
* A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
* Competitive salary and benefits package such as pension, life assurance,
* Childcare vouchers, discounts and offers
* Enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (inc banks) which increases with service up to 38 days per year (inc banks)
* Participation in our employee recognition scheme
Skills and competencies we are looking for:
* Competent in use of IT packages such as Microsoft Word Power Point and Excel
* Leadership skills and recent project management
* Evidence of excellent presenting / training skills
* Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
* Evidence of significant involvement in change management
* Ability to use persuasion, knowledge and authority to effect change
* Portfolio of evidence showing achievements in practice/speciality
* Significant evidence of delivering training programmes to staff groups
* Relevant professional qualification health / nursing related
* Speciality qualification - preferably in tissue viability / pressure care
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, then please apply or Call and speak to Jack (Agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.