Full Time Permanent Role
£37,560 - £43,772 + Excellent benefits
Our client has an immediate requirement for a Clinical Psychologist to join their team in Glasgow. They are looking for a self-motivated, professional and confident Clinical Psychologist to work with their service users with acquired brain injury.
This is a varied role and responsibilities will include:
* Providing specialist psychological assessment of service users, using psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report scales, structured observations and interviews with all stakeholder;
* Formulating and implementing specialist psychological treatment plans for mental health and adjustment difficulties based on a multi-factorial psychological understanding and current evidence-based best practice;
* Contributing highly specialist psychological advice to the multi-disciplinary formulation of appropriate therapeutic approaches or intervention plans;
* Undertaking psychologically based risk assessment and risk management for relevant service users and advising team members appropriately;
* Participating in multidisciplinary team meetings concerned with the delivery and development of clinical services;
You will also have the opportunity to initiate and conduct psychologically based research, relevant to the service users.
A doctorate in clinical psychology (or equivalent) accredited by BPS is essential for this role, as is a driving licence.
A competitive salary is on offer, dependent on experience.
If you would like to know more about this role click Apply and we will get in touch! (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.