A Top Tier "Legal 500" Law Firm require an experienced Clinical Negligence Solicitor for their Greater Manchester Team
This role requires 2 years + PQE. Yet they are interested more in the person than the PQE.
You should be an experienced clinical negligence lawyer with strong technical skills and a commercial mind-set.
You will handle your own caseload of clinical negligence cases that will include:-
* Spinal injury
* Birth injury
* Delayed diagnosis
* A degree (1st class or minimum 2:1 qualification) / sound educational achievement for non-lawyer roles.
* Sound commercial acumen
* Sense of responsibility and integrity
* Ability to work under pressure
* A creative approach to problem-solving
* Proven excellence in client care
* Superb analytical, communication and client care skills are essential.
* A clinical negligence accreditation would be an advantage, but a good level of medical knowledge is vital
Salary circa £40 - £60k (negotiable depending on your experience and skill set) plus an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to be part of one of the UK's leading law firms.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.