An Exciting opportunity for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join a leading legal 500 defendant law firm.
As a clinical negligence solicitor you will be acting on behalf of the firms client base assisting and advising them on legal matters as well as handling litigation for some of their biggest client base.
As a Clinical Negligence Solicitor you will;
* Ability to run a mix caseload of Clinical Negligence matters.
* Personable and confident/articulate communicator
* Comfortable being left to run tasks on your own accord and able to work self sufficiently
* Able to draft court documents including statements and applications
* Experience of assisting with clinical negligence or catastrophic injury cases Added extras
In return for the successful candidate the firm will provide you with;
* 25 days holiday
* 5.2% employers contribution pension scheme
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Cycle to work scheme
…….And so much more.
Should you feel up to the challenge or wish to find out more about this role or any other roles I may have, then please do get in touch with myself on firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.