Clinical Negligence solicitor wanted.
Exciting new opportunity to work for a busy northwest firm based within the heart of Manchester's City Centre Area.
My Client is seeking a candidate whom is qualified within the personal injury sector specialising in Clinical Negligence.
As a Clinical Negligence Solicitor you will:
* Provide a high standard of communication and maintain high client satisfaction
* To manage an agreed caseload of clients in a profitable and efficient manner
* To produce an appropriate level of chargeable recoverable fee earning hours
* To assist the Department Head in the organisation and development of the Department
The perfect candidate will be have the following skills and knowledge;
* Solicitor with 0-3 years pqe
pqe* Ability to manage and maintain cases using Proclaim.
* Compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rule.
* The ability to demonstrate required legal knowledge and legal principles surround issues of clinical negligence.
* The ability to undertake advocacy before District Judges and where appropriate Circuit Judges in connection with clinical negligence work.
* The ability to instruct relevant experts and counsels and briefed upon issues which are required to be addressed.
* The ability to recognise their own limitations and to refer to the Supervisor in appropriate circumstances.
Should you feel up to this challenge then please contact Adnanat Search consultancy on 0161 835 8356 or alternatively email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.