Clinical Negligence Paralegal
Exciting new opportunity based in a busy central Manchester firm for a Paralegal with experience in dealing with Clinical Negligence.
As a Clinical Negligence paralegal you will be able to;
* To progress and manage a case load of Clinical negligence claims from a Claimant perspective,
* Ability to progress a claim in line with the needs of the firm.
* Keep up to date with latest news relating to Clinical Negligence.
* Draft documents and form for relevant parties such as the courts or to clients.
* Ability to draft instructions to relevant experts and counsels etc relating to the progression of the case.
You as an individual should be:
* Able to handle a caseload of Clinical negligence files.
* Be a proficient user of Microsoft packages. Including Proclaim.
* Ability to review medical records and prepare reviews of clients records for the purpose of determining quantum.
Should you feel suitable for the role then please do get in contact with Adnan Vadia at search legal on 0161 835 8356 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.