Private Dialysis Clinic
Full time permanent role, 9am -5pm Monday to Friday
£43,000pa plus bonus scheme
I am currently looking for a Clinical Manager to join a fantastic private Dialysis Clinic within Colchester. This is a full time permanent role offering 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday, giving you an excellent work life balance. The role is paying up to £43,000pa as well as an impressive bonus scheme.
You will be working within one of the UKs largest renal providers and really is an amazing opportunity. You will need to use your clinical expertise to continue the outstanding results of your team. You will need to have previous experience of leading a team as well as Nephrology background within haemodialysis. As a clinical manager within this private clinic your job duties will include:
* Full responsibility and accountability for the daily operational and clinical management, in order to meet quality outcomes for medical and financial performance
* Continuous improvement activities at the clinic level including the development and promotion of good working relationships
* Undertake necessary performance measures such as audits, reviews and patient/staff surveys to ensure compliance with internal, NMC and healthcare best practice guidelines
Within this role you will need to guide and lead your team to achieve the best they can. Adding a friendly and supportive approach to working life. You will act as a registered manager with legal responsibility for the day to day activity and CQC requirements of the service. To be considered for the Clinical Manager you will need to have:
* Experienced nurse with NMC Pin Number
* Level 5 management qualification
* Experience of managing and leading a team
If you're keen to make a move to a service where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced management team. Benefits of becoming a Clinical Manager within this incredible service include:
* Great work life balance (Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm hours)
* Completive pay and bonus scheme
* Brilliant holiday allowance
Click apply today and someone will be in touch regarding this amazing opportunity!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.