Full time permanent role, Monday - Friday
Up to £43,000pa
I am currently looking for a Clinical Manager to join a superb Dialysis Clinic within Portsmouth. This is a full time permanent position offering a salary of up to £43,000pa plus a range of bonus schemes. You will be mainly working Monday to Friday but there does need to be some flexibility. You will need to be a Registered Nurse with valid NMC PIN number to be considered for this position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse with dialysis and managerial experience who really wants to better the lives the clients within their care. As the clinical manager you will have accountability for the daily operational and clinical management, in order to meet quality outcomes for medical and financial performance. You will be the head of a small but dedicated team of nurses. As this is a managerial role you will need to have a teaching and assessing qualification or to progress your team and move the service forward.
You will be working within a leading healthcare provider, some of your duties as a clinical manager will include:
* Undertake necessary performance measures such as audits, reviews and patient/staff surveys to ensure compliance with internal, NMC and healthcare best practice guidelines
* Act as a registered manager with legal responsibility for the day to day activity at the clinic as per CQC requirements
* Accountability for the clinic's compliance with all policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations, ensuring that the clinic is prepared for audit 365 days of the year
If you're keen to make a move to a place where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced team.
To be considered for this fantastic Registered Nurse, Clinical Manager role you will need to have:
* A valid NMC Pin
* Experience in a similar setting and managing a team
* Compassionate and caring individual
* Qualification within training and assessing
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN/RGN) with managerial and dialysis experience who is looking to make the next move in their career and progress to clinic management. Some of the benefits of this exciting opportunity include:
* Monday to Friday work, giving you a great work life balance
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* Outstanding training opportunities
If you want to hear some more information about this superb Dialysis Clinical Manager role click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.