Are you an experienced nurse looking for the next step in you career?
My client is looking for a Clinical Lead to join dual registered nursing and residential care centre, providing for clients 55 years and upwards whose needs are associated with mental health, including dementia.
As a Clinical Lead you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure delivery of an excellent standard of care which promotes independence, dignity and respect and positively enhances the lives of clients living within Prime Life care homes.
To be considered for the role:
* Have an active NMC pin
* Have experience leading other healthcare professionals such
* To have a kind and caring personality
* To be able to work autonomously as well as in a team
Benefits of the role:
* Fantastic support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager
* Fantastic support with Learning & Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
* Full support if required with Revalidation
* Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual - online which also supports Revalidation
* RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation - free access to Prime Life nurses
* Joint working with DMU, Hull & Lincoln Universities to provide student placements at Prime Life homes with additional benefits for Prime Life nurses to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications
* Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level
* DBS check provided free of charge
* Unique Holiday scheme that allows flexibility to use 'Holiday Pot' as the staff member chooses
* Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
* Pay review pending in July (has typically been over & above national average and will reward qualification and loyalty to company)
* Additional shifts available at home plus other Prime Life sites to add to income received.
* 'Refer a Friend' scheme worth £500 (once introduced colleague completes induction)
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, I would welcome your application!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.