Clinical Development Manager
Up to £44,000pa plus exciting bonus scheme
Full Time Permanent Role
Are you Senior Nurse or Deputy Manager looking to broaden your horizons and make the move into a Clinical Manager? I have an exciting opportunity for Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work across numerous Dialysis services within London. This is a full time permanent role working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday but some flexibility will be needed.
Within this role you will be acting a mentor for the clinical team and you will need to celebrate, identify and share best practice across your London services. You will also need to provide specialist nursing knowledge and skills identifying any areas of improvement. Some of your job duties as a Clinical Development Manager include:
* Ensuring that operational policies and procedures are implemented in the clinic(s)
* Managing the scheduling of patients and staffing to ensure optimal efficiency while meeting all contractual patient / staffing ratios
* Manage the scheduling of patients and staffing to ensure optimal efficiency while meeting all contractual patient / staffing ratios.
If you're keen to make a move to a place where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced team.
To be considered for this fantastic a Development Manager role you will need to have:
* A valid NMC Pin and post qualification in renal nursing (ENB Course 136 or equivalent)
* Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
* Experience of managing and leading a team of specialist nurses and practitioners
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN/RGN) who is looking to make the next move in their career and progress within a superb service. Some of the benefits of this exciting opportunity include:
* Monday to Friday working week, giving you a great work life balance
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* Outstanding training opportunities
If you want to hear some more information about this superb Dialysis Nursing role click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.