Temp Clinical Assessment Centre Assistant
based Manchester City Centre
Pay £9.56 per hour
Start asap - 3 months
Beautiful office, based in Spinningfields - lots of opportunity to progress in the business
The purpose of the Clinical Assessment Centre Assistant is to assist and support other team members in hosting events, carrying out the administrative work required within the Centre and supporting the appraisal process for the candidates being assessed.
- To have solid administration experience, ideally gained in a regulatory, government or not for profit environment.
- Ability to demonstrate or develop an understanding of exam or event principles and processes in order to support colleagues on the practicalities of running an assessment centre and events
- Effective use of IT systems. MSWord, MS Excel and Outlook are widely used, as is the company's bespoke database
- The ability to work within established policies and procedures to defined key performance indicators and service level agreements.
- To understand the importance of the Data Protection Act and the Equality Act and their relevance in the workplace.
- The ability to develop an extensive knowledge and understanding of, the company structure and polices, legislation, operational procedures at team level and routes to registration
Key skill 2 - communications skills
- The ability to establish credibility with customers, suppliers, visitors and colleagues across the company.
- Be able to identify the nature of queries, responding positively to the needs of others whilst working to agreed key performance indicators and service standards.
- The ability to work constructively as a member of a team and also on your own initiative.
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively and empathically with a range of individuals e.g. candidates, examiners, senior staff and role players.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age