Up to £42k Salary
Monday to Friday
Search are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Clinic Manager to run Operations of a Dialysis Clinic in Clacton-On-Sea.
* Full responsibility and accountability for the daily operational and clinical management, in order to meet quality outcomes for medical and financial performance.
* Facilitation of strategic goals at the clinic level e.g. organic growth and service leadership
* Accountability for the clinic's compliance with all Diaverum policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations, ensuring that the clinic is prepared for audit 365 days of the year
* Continuous improvement activities at the clinic level including the development and promotion of good working relationships between Diaverum and associated organisations
* Delegation and management are essential for fulfilment of this position
* Act in professional advisory role to staff providing supervision and guidance, monitoring and evaluating their performance on a continuing basis
* Undertake necessary performance measures such as audits, reviews and patient/staff surveys to ensure compliance with internal, NMC and healthcare best practice guidelines
* Ensure all technical equipment are fully maintained and operational and water quality conforms to Renal Association Standards
* Act as a registered manager with legal responsibility for the day to day activity at the clinic as per CQC requirements.
* Registered Dialysis experienced Nurse with full awareness and understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
* ENB998 or equivalent (teaching/assessing) - advanced renal certificate
* Experience of managing and leading a team of nurses
* Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
* Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
* Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
If this sounds like the role you are suited for, please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.