We are currently recruiting for a Client Support Administrator for a fast-growing insurance brokerage based in Brighton. The firm is extremely well respected in the industry, having been nominated for numerous awards and is frequently quoted in leading newspapers, such as the Financial Times and The Independent.
Being a growing SME, there is a vibrant entrepreneurial environment where everyone's views and opinions are taken very seriously, allowing everyone to contribute to the growth and success of the company. There's a great team spirit and colleagues often socialise together outside of work.
About the Insurance Administrator Role
You will work alongside the existing Client Support Team to provide support to our team of Insurance Advisers, who advise customers on income protection insurance, life insurance, critical illness and private health insurance. You will also work closely with customers and insurers. The main duties of the role include:
* Completing insurance applications with customers over the telephone
* Producing letters for customers detailing our recommendation(s)
* Data migration of customer file information for external compliance checks
* Helping the client support manager with quality assurance monitoring
* Providing assistance to customers at the point of claim.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.