As a Client Support Manager you would lead the client on boarding process whilst having an oversight into their daily Transfer Agency (TA) processes, This role is not without it's challenges and if successful you would be responsible for the following:
* Conducts, analyses and reports on transfer agency and client services activities
* Conducts key metric reporting
* Conducts review processes to reduce risk and enhance efficiency and recommends where improvements can be made.
* Conduct Quality Assurance access all contact media within the business areas
* Performs and oversees all aspects of customer complaint handling.
* Provides coaching and training for all colleagues in business area
To be considered for this role you would need to demonstrate a strong level of education, 4 - 6 years relevant experience. Due to the nature of the role you would need to have the following skillset:
* Educated to a degree level
* Experience in TA operations (advantageous)
* Experience with onboarding new clients
* An Analytical mind
As a Client Service Manager you would be rewarded with a generous starting salary of 35K (negotiable DOE) and a host of benefits including medical and dental insurance, gym memberships and many more benefits tailored around social and emotional well being.
This role operates Mon-Fr, 9am-5pm, with virtual interviews starting in May then you will need to act fast.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.