We're seeking to place a confident and committed full-time IFA Administrator candidate in Edinburgh. If you have a background in financial services client support or pensions customer service experience, this could be your ideal job. There's an excellent salary of up to £25k alongside a benefits package.
What the role is about:
As a IFA Admin Specialist based in Edinburgh, you'll be a crucial part of the support team, closely supporting the business activities of the directors and advisers. You will use your excellent administration, organisation and client-service skills to deliver a complete and outstanding support function. Previous experience of working within an pensions or IFA environment is essential. The successful candidate will earn up to £25,000.00.
Responsibilities of this IFA Support job:
● Producing client valuation reports and preparing review packs.
● Preparing IFA documentation for client meetings.
● Liaising with clients and insurers, and referring unresolved queries to Head of Client Services.
● Corresponding with clients and product providers via all media.
You will need your sales head on to identify new business leads from the existing client bank and liaise with clients or financial advisers to maximise sales opportunities. IFA Admin candidates should have relevant customer service experience or a background as a flexible client support specialist. Knowledge of financial products is beneficial.
Can you tick these experience and qualifications boxes?
● It would help if you were studying towards IFA/paraplanning/financial admin qualifications.
● Have a good knowledge of financial services products.
● Have a working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
To find out more about this IFA Admin role, contact us today. Due to COVID-19, the successful candidate will only be expected to take their place in the office when it's safe to do so. Until then, you will be working as a remote client support specialist. All interviews will be conducted online or via phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.