Client Servicing Consultant (CF30 role - Paraplanners considered)
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leading business in a role that is ideally suited to a Consultant or a Paraplanner who has the relevant qualifications to meet FCA advisory requirements and who is either looking to be an office based consultant and/or who is looking to progress into a full advisory role in later years.
The role will require the Consultant to be a contact point for individual clients (and prospective clients) when the client is appointed to large scale projects or when appointed by Corporate or Trustee Clients, to advise their employees / members.
* R01 to R08 (inclusive) together with a recognised CII pension qualification (i.e. R04, R08, J05, AF7).
* Use of research tools including Selecta Pension and other research tools available from the internet and via providers.
* Use of report writing technology or previous report writing skills.
* The ability to think objectively and without external influence, making important decisions that positively impact on client financial decisions.
* Ability to manage stakeholders at various internally and externally with good communication skills.
* Good influencing and negotiating skills.
* At least 3 years of experience in pensions.
* Understanding of Defined Benefit transfers and Pension Freedoms.
* Good knowledge of financial planning process, including client fact finding and understanding of financial products and when to use these.
* Good knowledge of the investment markets.
CF30 or an ability to demonstrate an aim of becoming CF30.
* Identifying new business opportunities from helpline calls as and when appropriate; and to manage the income generated by servicing these clients.
* To maintain the client relationship, demonstrating adequate servicing to justify the ongoing client remuneration once the retirement planning advice has been given.
* Regular servicing of clients to ensure financial plan is on target to meet their financial needs.
* To provide additional support in large scale projects (e.g. Pension Transfer exercises where high levels of member engagement is undertaken).
* To act as a point of contact for certain Corporate Client or Trustee Client relationships, where employees or members have access to Retirement services.
The client offers a competitive basic salary and bonus of between £15- £20,000 per annum. In addition the company benefits include :- 4 x DIS, Pension (5%), 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, Income Protection and PMI
For more information, please do contact Nick Tagg at Search Consultancy on 01293 848137
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.