Client Services Manager
Salary - £33,000 per annum
Our client is a leading provider of direct, digital and social marketing/print services who currently hold relationships with blue chip organisations across the UK. They are keen to on-board a strong commercial manager with a background in contract law and performance.
A fantastic role for a team leader or client services manager who enjoys motivated and developing teams to fulfil client orders and requirements. It's a hand on role, allowing you to use your project management and organisational skills. With plenty of cross over and liaising with other departments, your strong communication and relationship build skills will be of real use here.
You will organise and deliver professional fulfilment and stationery service to customers through total ownership of the account / contract including; P&L, Client Relationships, Sales/Business Development, Operational Ownership and Team Management.
* Management of the Logistics, Printed Forms and Stationery and Distribution elements of clients requirements, co-ordinating client's requirements across the Group to deliver seamless services, products, and solutions.
* Building and developing sustainable client relationships internally and externally, identifying and managing key decision makers, stakeholders and influencers
* Respond to and seek out opportunities within the account to develop profitable business, including the creation and delivery of proposals, quotations, pitches and presentations.
* Compiling management information and reports to document and drive; innovation, best practice, SLA adherence, savings and initiative visibility; presenting the information at monthly/quarterly review meetings and ad hoc as required
* Deliver contracted service levels, quality standards and committed deadlines to ensure client satisfaction.
* Managing financial performance to ensure that sales and contribution targets are met. Deliver budgeting and P&L forecasting. Deliver monthly invoicing and creation of invoicing MI for the client or internal Relationship/Account Managers.
* Managing team performance and development with responsibility for staff recruitment and disciplinary procedures, including appraisals.
* The supervision and day to day management of client services staff, ensuring the maximum output and productivity is delivered by the team, as effectively and efficiently as possible. Ensure that the team achieve benchmarked productivity levels which are approved by the Operations Manager.
* When required, provide specialist account information by means of well-presented and relevant M.I. in accordance with the Clients requirements.
* To co-ordinate and manage customer orders and queries received through the Helpdesk, working with the Warehouse teams to ensure any issues are quickly resolved, and that learning points are fed through the Q Pulse system and proactively addressed.
* To ensure that all customer complaints are handled appropriately and proactively and resolved as quickly as possible. Taking responsibility for all client escalations and incidents.
* To produce operational rotas, cover arrangements, etc
What you'll bring
* Client Services management experience in a busy corporate B2B environment
* People management is essential and client management is preferable
* Experience of blue chip compliance environment
* Experience of complex incident reporting and complaint management
* GCSE Maths and English Grade C+
* Polished professional communication and presentation skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.