Client Services Executive £27k pa Liverpool Street London + Amazing Pension & holiday entitlement
An invoice finance company and part of a leading UK merchant bank is looking for a Client Services Executive to support their advisers and clients alike in offering Adviser and Client Support for new business and client servicing. This is a fast paced and fun role with a client that will support and nurture your growth within the company.
The main part of the role is managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Some of the Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ongoing client communication regarding meetings, arranging appointments and diary management
* Handling and administration of incoming and outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
* Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning and archiving documents
* Managing cash balances and cash movements including raising invoices for advice fees and chasing for payment
* Document management - ensure documentation is scanned, saved and archived in accordance with department operating procedures
* Phone/ Diary Management
* Event management
* Processing Expenses
You will need:
* Previous financial services experience is preferable
* Excellent attention to detail
* IT skills
* Good communication skills - verbal and written
* Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
* Proactive nature to gain efficiency
* Ability to multi-task
* Demonstration of initiative
The company really recognises work life balance
You will be rewarded with:
* 25 days annual holiday + chance to buy 5 extra days & extra day for Xmas shopping
* Amazing Pension with up to 10% contribution
* A family feel office environment with plenty of social events
* Private Medical Insurance
* Discretionary Annual Bonus
* Life assurance - 4 times annual salary
* Plus further benefits including competitive family friendly offering , information available upon request
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.