Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 2 months ago
Legal Secretary - Corporate - Cheltenham
My client, a leading global firm, are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy team in Cheltenham.
The role involves joining their Corporate team to provide a high level of secretarial support to multiple fee earners up to Partner level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Liasing with clients
* Arranging client meetings
* Assist with the billing process
* Diary management
* Preparing documents and correspondence
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous legal experience is essential
* Accurate typing speed of at least 60wpm
* Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
* The ability to prioritise and organise a busy workload
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.