12 month fixed term contract
Free car parking, a contributory pension, and the option to purchase additional holidays are some of the fantastic benefits that you'll receive working for this rapidly expanding company. In addition you'll be joining a fun, forward thinking and globally successful business offering excellent training and development opportunities.
As Client Services Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering high standards of administration and customer service support to internal and external customers and business partners. You will have exceptional communication and customer service skills, be a natural problem solver and continually strive to exceed customer expectations.
With high attention to detail and accuracy standards, initiative and excellent organisation and coordination skills, you will preferably bring experience in a similar role where you've supported customers as part of the sales process.
You must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ideally know CRM systems and be quick to adapt to new systems.
A typical day as Client Services Coordinator will involve:
- Proactively develop strong relationships with clients to ensure legendary customer experience
- Receive, log, investigate and resolve customer queries in a timely manner
- Manage multiple workshops from conception to completion including coordinating all logistics
- Maintain a shared email inbox and deal with enquiries efficiently
- Database update and maintenance
- Build and maximise effective relationship with internal and external partners
If this Client Services Coordinator role sounds like the career move you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age