Are you an experienced Administrator who can follow a process? Have you got exceptionally high standards? Can you work well as team player?
Search Consultancy has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our client who prides themselves on having a very corporate and highly professional environment.
This role sits within their beautiful new offices just outside Glasgow City Centre and within this company you will be rewarded for your hard work and commitment.
This is a full time permanent role offering a competitive salary and amazing benefits package!
- Supporting a busy sales and services team, your job will be to ensure the client receives the best possible service
- First point of contact for any new and existing customer enquiries, supporting the sales team with impeccable service delivery
- Supporting process control, reporting, customer service and business growth
- Issuing relevant paperwork to clients
- Daily communication via telephone & email
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Self-driven with a "can do" attitude
- Previous experience in Admin/Customer Service roles
- Clear and efficient with communication both written and oral
- Self-starter who is able to use initiative to run projects and tasks on their own without direct supervision
- A good problem solver
In order to apply for this role, you must be able to demonstrate all of the above, but most importantly, be enthusiastic about a new opportunity! Interested? Apply via the link or get in touch with Megan McAvoy at Search for more info!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.