£18137.00 - £22000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Do you have previous experience working within Customer Service? Have you got excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages? If so, then this role is for you!
I am currently recruiting for a Client Support Coordinator to work from home on a fixed term contract for 3 months. My client is an award winning company based in West Yorkshire and is looking to add a motivated, excellent communicator to their team.
AS a Client Support Coordinator, you will be providing first class customer service to their clients but also reporting back using Microsoft Excel and other packages, so administration experience is also required for this role.
What will you be doing in your new role?
* You will be first point of contact for a dedicated number of accounts, responding to enquiries and complaint.
* Creating, analysing and present reports using Microsoft Excel.
* Maintaining Customer Service Improvement plans
* Understanding agreed SLA's, including customers renewals and retention's
* Identifying trends and taking steps to resolve underlying issues
* Carrying out quality control checks with customers
* General administration duties - using Microsoft packages.
The requirements for your role will be -
* Excellent Office 365 skills, specifically Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
* Experience in Customer Relationship Management
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* And be able to handle data, and report back using Microsoft Excel.
The benefits of been a Client Support Coordinator -
* Salary of up to £22,000 - Depending on your experience.
* Working from home - Due to government guidelines, this is a WFH role.
* Generous holiday allowance scheme.
* Contributions to your pension fund, life assurance/private medical insurance
* And exclusive retail discounts!
To learn more about this opportunity, click "APPLY" to learn more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age