I am currently working with a leading Financial Services company who are looking to add a Client Services Executive to their team.
The main purpose of the role is to provide administration support to the EB Consultants and assist the team with duties. Striving to build stronger relationships with a bank of clients, adding value and pre-empting their specific requirements.
- Point of contact for all incoming calls and emails from our clients, product providers and consultants.
- Responding to internal/external requests via email and phone in a prompt and efficient manner, keeping all parties informed of progress as appropriate.
- Working with the entire Employee Benefits team to ensure that all clients receive excellent service at all times.
- Work with the Consultant and EB Admin Team Leader to ensure that all clients are receiving the service they are paying for and expect.
- Suggest where efficiencies and improvements could be made.
- Strive to build on the existing client relationship and identify additional upselling opportunities.
- * Work with the client to keep confidential employee data and requests up to date
- Build strong, professional, lasting relationships with clients, consultants and your colleagues.
- Act as on-going support for all EB Clients and keep Consultants and Clients regularly updated on the progress of outstanding cases and dealing with any technical queries.
- To actively manage existing schemes for Pensions and Health, Risk and Wellbeing (HRW) ensuring details are kept in line with FCA guidelines and maintaining service standards.
- Process all new business ensuring all transactions are tracked through to accurate and timely completion, ensuring compliance filing and application set up with providers is carried out, in line with our service propositions.
- Undertake all new scheme implementation for both Pensions and HRW, including preparing client invitation packs, attending client meetings, setting up the scheme with the provider.
- Maintain all client data for all schemes in a timely and efficient manner and prioritise workloads effectively.
- Maintain scheme membership changes including addresses, leavers, contributions, salaries and claims.
- Undertake member data requests for scheme renewals within service standards and carry out all relevant requests for quotes with providers
- Assist consultants with recommendation reports and workforce assessments
- Follow a strict procedure for each transaction making sure all CRM systems are up to date at all times
- Look for efficiencies in existing processes, making suggestions that the team would benefit from.
- Organised and efficient, manages their own time effectively and prioritises to maximise productivity.
- Adopts and demonstrates a proactive approach at all times
- Self-motivated, works consistently with little supervision and takes a proactive approach to their work.
- Reflects on their style and finds ways to adapt to others in varying situations.
- Adaptable to change and takes on-board feedback positively and identifies ways to address development needs or skill gaps.
- Recognises the benefits of change and adopts an optimistic approach. Responds creatively and flexibly to changing circumstances.
- Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Previous experience working in an administration role
Experience of delivering accurate, relevant and timely information
- Previous experience working in a Pensions or Employee Benefits administration role
- Experience working with Auto Enrolment schemes
- Experience of using Enable back office system
- Experience of working in a relationship management role
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.