Job: Client Service Advisor
Free onsite Parking
Full time flexible shifts, including evenings and nights - 24 hour operation
My client that operates within the health care industry is the most trusted service provider in the UK, they have positively impacted millions of lives. They pride themselves in putting their client and customers first, they support millions of people who seek support and pride themselves on placing service users in to the best treatment for them.
As a Client Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as first point of contact for the NHS and Local Authorities
- Providing first class service via the telephone and email
- Dealing with the clients enquiries and logging all enquiries
- Matching patients cases to the relevant health care centre and ensuring customers are being referred to the correct facility
- Establish the clients needs by effectively asking questions
To succeed as a Client Service Advisor you will need:
- 1 year telephone based customer service experience
- Driven to deliver excellent to every client
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive, self-motivated and organised
- Health care experience is desirable, but not essential
- Flexible work attitude
In order to succeed in this Client Service role, you will be motivated to go the extra mile for a client to ensure the best service possible is provided. You will have excellent communication skills both over the phone and via email.
Please note: You must be able to pass a DBS check
Benefits of a Client Service Advisor
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Free onsite gym
- Work place pension scheme
There will be a requirement to be flexible on shift patterns of the 24/7 operation
If you're interested in this Client Service Advisor role, click 'apply now'
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.