A growing Financial Services/Fintech firm are currently looking to recruit a client relationship team manager to manage a team of client relationship managers who help maximise revenue mainly through introducer networks such as IFA's. This role will look after the oversight of said staff, representing them internally at stakeholder meetings.
The team manager will also get involved with more complex client requirements, essentially being the "problem solver" of the team. Collaborating with other internal team members you will be able to manage the teams portfolio of accounts, you would also be highly organised and a true leader.
Along with this you will look after the following:
* Build, Develop and Maximise Introducer Networks
* Work in a Proactive Manner to Bring on New Business
* Gain/Develop a knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
* Manage your Workload/Diary
* Support the Team, Handling all Management Queries
* Problem Solve for More Complex Requirements
There is great progression on offer, as with any growing business there will be opportunities to further your skillset and potentially move into other areas. This is a great time to join and play a part in shaping the companies future through effective relationship management.
Candidates will be considered from all walks however truly stand out candidates will have:
* Experience in a Similar Role - Managerial
* Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
* Knowledge of Financial Products
* Black Book of Introducers
* Spent time in a big FS company and miss the SME feel
To apply, please follow the link provided with your most recent CV/Covering Letter!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.