If you have a background in client management, with experience of dealing with issues of private debt, this could be your ideal Account Management full-time job. There's an excellent salary and benefits package to go with it.
Our client is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to work in their busy Jersey office. The primary purpose of the Client Relationship Manager role in jersey is to administer a limited portfolio of Fund structures in conjunction with senior clients. You will be a crucial part of an exciting client team that provides high-quality services to private debt funds.
In this busy Client Relationship Manager role, you will be:
- Responsible for managing the relationship and service delivery for several fund structures.
- Leading a team of 2 to 4 administrators and actively managing the ongoing training and development requirements as well as individual appraisals.
- Attending and leading client board meetings and shareholder meetings.
- Act as "B" level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to.
You will also assist with billing information for clients, and participate in the integration of new clients and structures. In this Account Director role, you will have exposure to a variety of structures and jurisdictions, and you can expect to be involved in a range of complex transactions, providing an excellent opportunity to broaden your flexible skills and experience.
Specific Account Management skills required:
- A relevant professional qualification (ICSA or equivalent) would be perfect. Still, our client will also consider a client manager, account director or customer service manager with lots of experience in past roles.
If this Client Relationship Manager full-time job in Jersey is the financial services role you're looking for, please reach out to the team here at Search Consultancy today for a confidential conversation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.