Client Relationship Manager, Private Equity - Jersey Channel Islands
The purpose of this position is to administer a limited portfolio of Fund structures in conjunction with the Senior Client Relationship Manager/Associate Director - Administration.
* Act as first point of contact for a limited number of fund structures within a team
* Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice
* Develop and maintain the Operational Procedures Manuals and ISAE checklist templates for client relationships
* Attend and minute client board meetings and shareholders meetings
* Ensure the preparation, review, distribution and filing of periodic financial statements on a timely basis and in accordance with regulatory guidelines
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
* The candidate should hold a relevant professional qualification (ICSA Diploma level or equivalent)
* The candidate is required to have 4+ years' financial services experience
* Strong technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the Aztec Academy)
* Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship
This client will provide the training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between your colleagues and clients is at the heart of what they do.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.