A growing Financial Services/Fintech firm are currently looking to recruit a client relationship manager to help maximise revenue mainly through introducer networks such as IFA's. This will consist of driving new business relationships and also looking at account growth within existing channels.
As Client Relationship Manager you will essentially be the face of the organisation where you will put customer service at the heart of the sale. The company themselves have a great culture and really does put the customer first.
Collaborating with other internal team members you will be able to manage your portfolio of accounts, you would also be highly organised and a true relationship builder.
Along with this you will look after the following:
* Build, Develop and Maximise Introducer Networks
* Work in a Proactive Manner to Bring on New Business
* Gain/Develop a knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
* Manage your Workload/Diary
There is great progression on offer, as with any growing business there will be opportunities to further your skillset and potentially move into other areas. This is a great time to join and play a part in shaping the companies future through effective relationship management.
Candidates will be considered from all walks however truly stand out candidates will have:
* Experience in a Similar Role - Business Development, Account Management, Client Relationship Manager
* Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
* Knowledge of Financial Products
* Black Book of Introducers
* Spent time in a big FS company and miss the SME feel
To apply, please follow the link provided with your most recent CV/Covering Letter!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.