If you live in the Channel Islands and have a background in client management, with experience of dealing with issues of private debt, this could be an ideal full-time job for you. A Client Relationship Manager is required to work in our client's busy offices in the Channel Islands, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
The primary purpose of the Client Relationship Manager role in jersey is to administer a limited portfolio of Fund structures in conjunction with senior clients. You will be a crucial part of an exciting client team that provides high-quality services to private debt funds.
If you were already working here, over the previous week you would have achieved the following:
- Coordinated legal, tax and other professional advice for a wide range of clients
- Developed and maintained the Operational Procedures Manuals and ISAE checklist templates for client relationships
- Attended and kept minutes for client board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Acted as "B" level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to.
- You will also assist with billing information for clients, and participate in the integration of new clients and structures.
In this Account Director role, you will have exposure to a variety of structures and jurisdictions. You can expect to be involved in a range of complex transactions, providing an excellent opportunity to broaden your flexible skills and experience.
A relevant professional qualification (ICSA or equivalent) would be perfect.
If this full-time Client Relationship Manager job in the Channel Islands is the financial services role you're looking for, please contact Search Consultancy today for more details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.