Client Relations Manager with a well established Wealth Management company based in the South West.
Competitive basic salary with excellent benefits
Your duties will include
* To manage and prioritise the Client Relations team workload, using the activity system
* To develop and train the above team to ensure that they are effective and meeting business objectives
* To ensure the team is using technology effectively and working to defined priorities
* To actively undertake resource management to include recruitment and induction of new staff
* To work closely with the Technical Support Manager so that integrated work practices are consistent across offices and provide high levels of customer service
* To work with the Technical Support Manager to develop new procedures and practices to improve efficiency and meet business objectives
* To support the Directors/IFAs in building & developing effective and profitable working relationships with clients. Always providing excellent customer service and keeping the client informed at each step of the advice process
* To assist with campaign activity and management, and other ad-hoc projects
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.