Job Title: Client Relations Executive / Customer service
Job Type: Permanent/Full time
Working hours- 9-6 Monday - Friday
Have experience in after sales management? Want to deliver an amazing client experience... Look no further!
An exciting opportunity to join a quality residential short stay business within their customer services team has arisen. The role is working within the client relations team ensuring host issues are always handled speedily and with care delivering best in class service to clients and guests.
The Client Success team plays a critical role in delivering that promise for our clients/ hosts. The team are looking for people who make it their mission to obsess over client experience and who will always look for opportunities to improve our service.
The job duties and character traits we are looking for
* Multitasking Our Client Success Execs (CSEs) are experts at managing their priorities. You might be onboarding an amazing two-bed flat in Kemp Town in the morning and then conducting a detailed pricing analysis in the afternoon - all without breaking a sweat.
* Hosts are a wonderful mix of personalities. A big part of your role will be building great relationships as well as maintaining relationships already built.
* Adaptable and considerate to the variety of our host's needs.
* Creating beautiful Airbnb listings for our hosts. If you are useless with a camera, don't worry! Training will have you taking insta-worthy shots in no time.
* Your hosts (and your team) will rely on you to be proactive and detail-orientated, always looking for opportunities to go above and beyond for our hosts and guests.
* Tenacity and commitment to ensure that the customer promise is upheld every single day. Don't worry, your teammates will be there to help you succeed!
* willingness to learn, You don't need to be a real-estate expert but our hosts will expect you to know your stuff!
* Take training seriously
Training provided over 3 weeks spilt across classroom and shadowing to make sure you're as confident and comfortable as possible
* 34 days paid holiday - 33 days plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
* Enhanced Parental Leave - Family comes first. Great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
* Enviable company culture - Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day - we've got it all
* Employee discounts - at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
* Paternity leave - work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.