Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Client Onboarding Analyst
Remote Working (Edinburgh based office)
Full Time, Permanent
Search Consultancy are working on behalf of our reputable client based in Edinburgh, to recruit a Client Onboarding Analyst on a permanent and full time basis. The main purpose of this role is to work with clients to ensure the smooth set up and configuration of their services whilst striving to make constant improvements.
This role will be fully remote initially, however this may change in line with government restrictions and so candidates must be comfortable with this before applying.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Working with clients to build service packages
* Conducting client acceptance testing
* Working with a variety of stakeholders to ensure any issues are resolved
* Dealing with client issues, seeking to resolve them first time
* Looking for ways to improve the overall service to clients
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Experience of working to resolve customer issues using a variety of technology
* A passion for technology - you will be working with data and databases
* A propensity for process improvement
* Solid IT skills including the use of the MS Office suite & the ability to pick up bespoke systems effectively (Jira, GitHub, Postman etc)
* Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note - only applicants who have the required skills and experience and are comfortable with the working pattern detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.