Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
I am currently recruiting for a Client Liaison Officer based in Sheffield. The role will be working within a laboratory setting. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing first class customer service to all clients ensuing that their needs are met.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (some flexibility on hours may be required)
Salary: £20-25,000 depending on experience
What will you be doing?
* Responding to inbound phone calls and emails
* Ensuring client queries are dealt with appropriately and effectively
* Passing queries on to the relevant department
* Liaising with the line manager regarding any client issues
* Ensuring issues are dealt with effectively
* Ensuring all reports are sent to the client within the specified time frame
* Reporting results as they become available
* Ensuring clients are kept up to date with pricing and UKAS information
* Liaising with drivers and team leaders with regards to collections and distributions
* Attending and assisting quality and management meetings
* Uploading samples on to LIMS
* Ensuring all tasks are carried out effectively
* Preparing delivery boxes (creating labels and checking contents)
* The ability to confidently deal with clients over the phone and via email
* Excellent communication skills
* Exceptional organisation skills
* Great attention to detail
* Self motivation
* The ability to work as part of a team
* Methodical thinking
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Previous experience working within a customer service based environment
* Experience of working within a scientific/clinical setting is desirable but not required
* Competent with IT systems
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.